Friday, August 5, 2011

My First Book: Digital Self-Publishing for the Practical Entrepreneur

I took some time off from my writing today to set up this blog and my Twitter account.

I’m about 1/3 done with my first non-fiction book. It’s about digital self-publishing and includes a section on starting up and planning a self-publishing business, another section on designing books for print on demand (POD) and eBook publication, and a final section on using Microsoft® Word to format POD, Amazon® Kindle, and Barnes & Noble® Nook books.

The book will take the reader step-by-step through these processes and has a lot of screenshots, checklists, and worksheets. Due to all of these elements, it’s taking me a very long time to write it and create and compile all of the resources.

When it’s done, it will be available in both print and eBook formats.

I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment